Sunday, January 3, 2010

.Birth.

The History of Red Shoes, in a nutshell.

"Red Shoes" was a term a dear friend and I coined a few years back. We saw a hot guy wearing a nice suit and bright red shoes. We both instinctively yelled "red shoes!" at each other. And from then on, whenever we saw a "hot guy", we would say it. Time passed, and she moved to the bayou state of Louisiana. We would still text "red shoes" from time to time.
Then, one day, as I was in the mall, I happened upon a pair of "red shoes" of my own. Not a boy, but an actual pair. I of course purchased them and put them on right away. I instantly sent her a picture of them, and I was excited to have my own "adventures" with them. I would text a picture of them next to a flower, a bug, on the beach...anything really. I had planned to start this blog then, almost a year ago now. Red shoes have been with me, and I have documented some adventures here and there, and now, "The Adventures of Red Shoes" has been born.

Enjoy!

1 comment: